movie quote of the week

Stu: Oh my God, I can't believe I gave away my grandmother's Holocaust ring to a complete stranger.
Alan: I didn't even know they gave out rings during the Holocaust!
The Hangover

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

birthday blessings

Every year, like most everyone else, I have myself a birthday. My little family seems to make each one grander than the one before. On April 6th, I was surrounded by the love of the people that matter the most to me - I love my family more than anything - it is truly impossible for me to adequately fill the canvas with the colors that would effectively reflect the incredible people who love me the most. Simply stated, they are wonderful, and they allow me to feel wonderful - thank you....that's the sum of it all.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Awwww...well, you ARE wonderful...it's just that simple!